What is Nanobio?
Nanobio is a product which has been re-engineered in Canada by Dr. Margret Bywater in the early 2000. She used only ingredients which are listed on the Domestic Substance List for Canada. Nanobio has the same qualities than EM (« effective micro-organisms » developed by Dr. Higa in Japan.
« EM is a collection of microorganisms that do the work of revival… It has been shown to be perfectly safe for people and the environment. We can say that EM is another indication of hado technology. »
Dr. Masaru Emoto
EM is microbial balancing
In nature only 10% of the totality of micro-organisms are harmful; and only 10% are beneficial: 80%
are “wait and see”; they will turn to the party that is winning- and model their “behavior” to suit the
Composition of Nanobio
Nanobio contains 17 different strands of micro-organisms; aerobe and anaerobe = they sustain each other mutually: aerobe microbes consume oxygen and discharge CO2, while anaerobe microbes use CO2 and discharge oxygen.
- Photosynthetic bacteria (independent, self-sustaining micro-organisms: they use sunlight and
warmth of the soil to transform organic material in bio-active substances)
- Actinomyces (are between bacteria and fungi; create anti-microbial substances that suppress
harmful fungi and bacteria; they help nitrogen assimilation on roots of legumes)
- Lactobacillus (create lactic acid from sugars coming from photosynthetic bacteria and yeasts;
they have a strong anti-septic action)
- Yeasts (convert sugars, amino-acids from photosynthetic bacteria into enzymes and hormones)
- Fermentative fungi (aspergillus, penicillium decompose organic material to produce alcohol and
anti-microbial substances; they suppress odours and vermin)
The micro-organisms become active at 6ºC; their ideal temperature lies between 25-37ºC. Activated Nanobio has a pH of 3.2-3.9 (a little less than vinegar/coke). Store in cool and dark place.
Water as information transmitter:
The movement of electrons around a nucleus creates a specific frequency. Every substance, as water, has
such a specific frequency. Each and every life-information is magnetically saved in the water molecules; water absorbs magnetic frequencies of all materials/things with which it comes into contact – and transfers them to other materials.
This transfer of frequency/information is distorted by pollutants: the most frequent impediment of
normal magnetic resonance (information transfer) is oxidation. A material that disintegrates in oxidized
substances looses its resonance.
It is very difficult to erase the information of pollution saved into the structure of water (high energy
UV and infra red, sunlight or transfer into steam).
Nanobio produces a vast quantity of antioxidants, enzymes and healthy electromagnetic frequencies that can
erase harmful memory in water.
- Dissolve 1 cup blackstrap molasses in 51ºC warm water.
- Add 1 tsp. EMx ceramic powder + 1/2 tsp. sea salt (unrefined)
- Stirr well and add 1 cup Motherculture (make sure temperature is still ≥43ºC)
- Fill with warm water to 1 gal.
- Let sit for 3 days at 35ºC (the pH should drop below 3.7)
Multiplying Nanobio to Nanobio2:
For Agriculture – dilute 5L Nanobio+ 5L molasses into 100L water
For Environment – dilute 1L Nanobio+ 1L molasses into 100L water.
Let ferment for 5-10days at ambient temperature (pH will drop <4)